Try various candle making techniques using different melting points of paraffin wax.
Paraffin wax can be categorized by its melting point - low / medium / high melting point. The different melting point affects its transparency and characteristics of the wax. In our paraffin wax class, we aim to help our participants have a deeper understanding of paraffin waxes.
What will we be making:
- 1x Gemstone Candle - learn how different melting point paraffin helps create gemstone effect.
- 3x Crackled & Cameo Candle - learn to create 3 different crack patterns and decorate them in different ways - Garden crackled candle / Cameo crackled candle.
- 1x Ebru Candle - using the character of paraffin wax, draw patterns with your desired colour combination.
- 1x Colour Layered Candle - create multiple colour gradient
- 1x Clear Floral Candle - arrange different pressed flowers into your candle
Students whom have attended our Palm Wax Candle Making - Beginner class
Class size: 1-3pax
(Minimum 1pax to start class)
Class duration: 1x day (6 hours) OR 2x days (3 hours)
Class dates: Drop us a whatsapp with your suitable dates and timing.
*image are for illustrative purposes.
Please read our terms and conditions for workshop before signing up.